New Vehicle Dealer Out of Business Process
The Dealer will need to return to MVA the following:
- The New Dealer Wall License
- Any and all Dealer Plates issued to the dealership. If any plates cannot be accounted for, the dealership must report the plate missing/stolen to the local law enforcement agency.
- Temporary Plates and Temporary Registrations
- MVA Inventory which includes metal plates and registration stickers issued through the Electronic Registration and Titling System (ERT)
- Dealer Re-assignment Forms
- Bill of Sale forms
- Gratis Salesman License
- Salesman licenses or ID Cards
- All out-standing customer transactions must be completed.
- Out-standing Dealer Late Fines must be paid.
Note: If utilizing the ERT System, all pending transactions must be finalized and paperwork must be submitted to MVA.