FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
|CONTACT:||Buel C Young||MVA External Affairs|
Loch Raven/Parkville MVA Office to Close for One Week Expansion Project MVA
GLEN BURNIE, MD (April 4, 2014) – The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) is alerting local customers that the Loch Raven/Parkville branch office located in the North Plaza Shopping Center at 8966 Waltham Woods Road Parkville, MD will close at 2 p.m. on Friday, April 18, 2014 and re-open at the same location with expanded services at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, April 28, 2014.
The Loch Raven/Parkville office, which opened as a larger replacement of the Towson Express office in 2005, will temporally close to undergo an expansion to include additional customer counters and a law room for learner’s permit testing.
The MVA self-serv kiosks located at the Loch Raven/Parkville office will still be available to customers during the temporary closing. For security purposes, only check and credit card transactions will be available. The services available at the kiosk include:
- Vehicle Registration Renewal (sticker delivered at kiosk)
- Non-Commercial Drivers License Renewal (Drivers License will be mailed to address on record)
- ID Card Renewal (ID Card will be mailed to address on record)
- Request Driving Records
- Request Replacement Title
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program Extension
- Duplicate/additional registration cards (card delivered at kiosk)
- Order plates (Agricultural, Chesapeake Bay, Personalized & Standard)
- Pay Administrative Flag fees
- Request County Pride sticker
- PIN Management
- Temporary Registration (delivered at kiosk)
- Substitute Sticker (delivered at kiosk)
- Email Management
- Emergency Contact
Anywhere, Anytime, MVA Online services are available 24 hours a day 7days a week through the website at www.mva.maryland.gov.
# # #