Exhibit tables will be available all day on April 24th at the symposium. The exhibitors listed below are providing information and displays – some interactive displays -- on programs and resources available to you through these organizations!
Form partnerships by understanding the roles of agencies, organizations & professionals that provide services for older drivers.
1. Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration
2. MVA Functional Capacity Test Screening
3. Maryland Police and Correctional Training Commissions
4. Maryland Transit Administration
5. Trauma Prevention by the Center for Prevention and Policy, R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, University of Maryland
7. Neighbor Ride
8. Transportation Association of Maryland
10. AAMVA – American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
11. Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
12. National Center Senior Transportation / National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
13. Maryland State Highway Administration
14. Maryland Department of Aging
15. AAA Mid-Atlantic Foundation
16. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
17. International Association of Chiefs of Police
Prize drawings will be held throughout the day on April 24th
– ONLY for those PRE-REGISTERED and in attendance!
- - 2 - $50 VISA Gift Card
- - AAA Goody Package, includes a Membership, Atlas, etc.
- - GPS
Prizes are donated by AAA Mid-Atlantic.
Copyright 2013 Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration