Motor Vehicle Administration is hosting this educational event to focus on older driver safety – bringing the latest research and best practices that are taking place everywhere and putting them into an effective program to help you use right here in Maryland.
WHEN: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 – FULL DAY
Check-in will begin at 7:30am; program will begin at 8:30am and run until 5:00pm
WHERE: Conference Center at the Maritime Institute, 692 Maritime Blvd, Linthicum Heights, MD
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Maryland leadership from government agencies and organizations in the fields of community services, law enforcement, healthcare, traffic & roadway design engineers, and other driver safety partners; leadership involved in management of programs and development of policies for roadway safety for older drivers.
- Learn the latest research, best practices, and game-changers in the older driver safety arena – prestigious keynote speaker and info-packed panels on key topics backed by excellent research
- Discover the outcomes of discussions with local professionals in law enforcement, healthcare, traffic engineering, and social services at recent regional workshops
- Engage in frank discussions on older driver safety issues and their relevance to Maryland
- Effect practical objectives of necessary policies and programs for Maryland’s older driver safety programs that can be embraced and built upon by the organizations and agencies represented
- Encounter exhibits that showcase local resources and program demonstrations
Develop partnerships by understanding the roles of agencies, organizations & professionals that provide services for older drivers
Copyright 2015 Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration