The Administration's Mission
The MVA shall provide exemplary driver and vehicle services
that promote Maryland's mobility and safety
while enhancing process and product security.
The MVA is governed by values which can be described in the PRIDE taken in the products and services offered to the residents and citizens of Maryland.
- P ride in Performance
- R espect
- I ntegrity
- D iversity
- E mployee Empowerment & Accountability
It is with these value, vision, and mission in mind that the Administration identified the five key goals for the MVA Strategic Plan including the following:
- Exemplary customer service that maximizes operational performance and efficiency of systems;
- Efficient and effective business practices to enable the Administration to deliver progressive quality services and products to Maryland residents and other MVA customers;
- Safety and security to promote driver and vehicle safety while ensuring product and process security;
- Organizational development to assist the MVA in taking the necessary steps to retain a diverse, competent workforce; and
- Financial stewardship to help the MVA maintain and upgrade systems, staff, and business practices and ensure peak financial performance and accountability.