MVA Hours, Locations, and Service Information
Services - The only services available at this office are:
- Renew MD Driver's License (you must have your current MD license with you)
- Apply for a Photo Identification Card (for non-drivers only)
- Obtain Driving Records
- Return Tags
- Convert Out-of-State Driver's License
- Convert Provisional Driver's License
- Corrected and Duplicate Driver's Licenses
- Convert Profile Driver's License
- Duplicate Driver's License
- Obtain Disability Placards
- Learners Permit Tests
- Salesman License
- CDL Learners Permits
- CDL Corrected and Duplicate Driver's Licenses
Hours - Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. This MVA office is closed every Saturday and on the following holidays and service reduction days.
CDL Holders - must visit a Full Service MVA branch office.
Customer Complaints - If you have any complaints or customer service problems with the Prince Frederick office, please contact Henry Lightfoot, District Manager, at 410-768-7000 (or 1-800-492-4575 TTY for the Hearing Impaired).