MVA Office Hours, Locations, and Service Information
Services - Provides a complete range of MVA services.
Kiosk Services* - The services available at the kiosk are:
- Vehicle Registration Renewal (sticker delivered at kiosk)
- Non-Commercial Drivers License Renewal (Drivers License will be mailed to address on record)
- ID Card Renewal (ID Card will be mailed to address on record)
- Request Driving Records
- Request Replacement Title
- VEIP Extension
- Duplicate/additional registration cards (card delivered at kiosk)
- Order plates (Agricultural, Chesapeake Bay, Personalized & Standard)
- Pay Administrative Flag fees
- Request County Pride sticker
- PIN Management
- Temporary Registration (delivered at kiosk)
- Substitute Sticker (delivered at kiosk)
- Email Management
- Emergency Contact
Hours - Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm for all services and every Saturday 8:30am to noon for Driver's License Services only. This MVA office is closed every Sunday and on the following holidays and service reduction days.
Driver's Road Tests - Driver's Road Tests are by appointment only.
Customer Complaints - If you have any complaints or customer service problems with the Bel Air office please contact Terri Whitehead, District Manager, at 410-768-7000 (or 1-800-492-4575 TTY for the Hearing Impaired).