MVA Hours, Locations, and Service Information
Ocean City - MVA Bus
65th Street and Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD 21842
View Wait Times
Services - Services offered on the MVA bus are:
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Drivers License
- Obtain a renewal/duplicate/corrected Maryland Identification Card
- Obtain a duplicate/corrected Commercial Drivers License (address/name only. No endorsements can be added)
- Obtain Certified Copy of Driving Record
- Obtain Disability Placards/Plates
- Return Tags/ Apply for a Tag Refund
- Apply for a change of address card (card will be mailed)
- Renew Vehicle Registration
- Obtain Substitute Plates, Substitute Stickers, and Duplicate Registrations
- Pay Administrative Flag fees on Registrations
- Register to vote
- Register as an organ donor
Note: Drivers License/Identification Cards that require out of country documents and/or temporary VISA's for renewal, can not be processed on the MVA Bus.
CDL Holders - must visit a Full Service MVA branch office.
Schedule and Hours - The MVA Bus is only at this location on the specified dates and times.
Customer Complaints - If you have any complaints or customer service problems with the MVA Bus please contact Sandy Bathurst.