Participation in a motorcycle rider course is voluntary except for individuals under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 must complete either the Basic Rider Course or the Alternate Basic Rider Course before applying for a motorcycle license. Over 100,000 people have learned to ride a motorcycle with the MVA's Motorcycle Safety Program. The Motorcycle Safety Program operates 20 training centers in Maryland. Please contact the center most convenient to you for a schedule of classes and how to register.
Resources and Links
- FAST TRACK Licensing
- Motorcycle Safety
- Licensing and Manuals
- Training Courses & Fees
- General Guidelines for Riding a Motorcycle Safely
- The Importance of Riding Unimpaired by Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Protective Gear
- Riding with a Passenger
- 10 Things All Car & Truck Drivers Should Know About Motorcycles
- Motor Scooter Information
- Increasing Motorcycle Awareness
- Additional Motorcycle Safety Links & Resources
Click here for more.
For more information, please call: 443-572-8236 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org